The Reliability of the Barrington SXT Softener in Chicago land area
When it comes to softening water, the Barrington™ SXT Softener offers reliability, dependability, and quality at a price that will fit almost all budgets. That is why Chicagoland Water Conditioning & Purification Inc. is proud to provide this great water softening equipment in Barrington, IL as an option to customers located throughout the communities of Cook, Lane, and DuPage County, as well as the surrounding areas.
Choosing the Barrington SXT Softener
The Barrington SXT Softener is built to handle all of your hard water problems quickly and efficiently. These impressive water softeners in Chicago aid you a number of different ways thanks to their impressive selection of features and benefits, including:
- High-Grade Resin
- Fully-Metered, On-Demand Softener Saves on Salt & Water
- Easy-to-Read LCD Display Shows Time & Gallons of Soft Water Remaining
- Back-up Capacitor Retains System Settings & Time of Day During Power Outages
- Full 1” Valve Ensures High-Service Flows
- Softeners Sizes from 16,000 Grains to 80,000 Grains
- Deluxe Brine System with Salt Grid & Safety Float (Choice of Salt Tank Sizes)
- Lifetime Warranty on Tank, Six Year Warranty on the Valve, & Three Years of Free Service
Contact us for water softener installation in Long Grove, IL to find out why the Barrington SXT Softener is the right choice for your budget. Our team is ready to sell and install this dependable water softener into the properties of customers located throughout the communities of Cook, Lane, and DuPage County, as well as the surrounding areas.