When deciding to install water coolers in your facility, you have a few different options. The first thing you should decide is whether you want a filtered or bottled water cooler. There are a few key differences between each that can help you make your decision:
The most obvious difference between filtered and bottled water coolers is the water source. With bottled water coolers, you place a water jug on the top and replace the jug when it empties. Filtered water coolers are attached directly to the water source at your facility. This saves a lot of time because the water flows continuously without running out.
Over time, filtered water coolers cost less. Rather than paying to ship gallons and gallons of bottled water to your facility, you can just hook it up to your water supply and let it go.
If you are an environmentally conscious company, you may shy away from bottled water coolers. After all, buying jug after jug of bottled water is a waste of plastic. Filtered water coolers are a much more environmentally friendly way to provide free-flowing hot and cold water for your employees.
Chicagoland Water Conditioning has a selection of filtered water coolers in Chicago to choose from. We also offer renting options, so you can get a cooler that fits your budget. Contact us today to learn more about each option.
The water cooler is a staple of the office – so much so that “water cooler gossip” has become a trope for movies and TV shows that take place in an office. However, water coolers are so much more than just a place for employees to stand around and talk on their breaks. Installing a water cooler for your employees has amazing benefits:
A Healthy Staff is a Happy Staff
Many businesses today are starting health initiatives in their offices because they realize that a healthier staff means a more productive staff and lower insurance premiums. Installing a water cooler from Chicagoland Water Conditioning can help you and your team work towards better health, because:
- With free, purified water available, employees will skip the sugary soda from the vending machine.
- For employees who need to be on the phone for most of their day, water will help them avoid dry mouth.
- Regular water intake improves cognitive functions, increases metabolism, and prevents hunger – which can lead to better performance and weight loss.
Easy to Maintain
Water coolers also make your life much easier by cutting cost and maintenance time:
- With a water cooler, there is no need for an employee kitchen because staff can prepare hot and cold beverages and snacks like instant noodles.
- Water coolers are less prone to bacteria build-up and are easy to clean.
- Water coolers are an affordable option, with renting and purchasing options available. With our filtered water coolers, you also eliminate the cost of having plastic jugs delivered, and the time needed to change the jug when empty.
Contact Chicagoland Water Conditioning today to discuss installing water coolers in Chicago and the surrounding areas.